mangalore today
name
name
name
Tuesday, July 17
BoscossWhite Stone Apartmentsname

 

Fire destroys studio in Kinnigoli

Fire destroys studio in Kinnigoli


Mangalore Today News Network

Mangaluru, June 19,2017 : A studio  located  in an old building near the Kinnigoli bus stand was gutted in a fire mishap on June 18, Sunday night.  The fire was aggravated as an LPG cylinder inside the studio also exploded. Two fire service personnel and a few  other locals who had rushed to extinguish the fire have been injured.


studio


The injured fire service personnel are M Keshav and Abdul Hameed. Others injured are Kinnigoli Kapikad resident Sandeep, Rocky D’Souza, Ibrahim and  Abdul Basheer Guttakad.

A short circuit is said to be the cause of the fire in the  Pratima Studio. Several albums in the shop which were ready to be delivered to customers were gutted in the mishap.

The fire has also caused some damage to a nearby bakery.


Write Comment | E-Mail | Facebook | Twitter | Print
Comments on this Article
Basheer S, mangluru Mon, June-19-2017, 1:23
How sad, the studio is completely gutted due to fire. The those functions where he had gone for photography are in trouble. If he has it the USB then Ok
Sathish Kumar, Kuthar Mon, June-19-2017, 12:23
Is it due to short circuit
Write your Comments on this Article
Your Name
Native Place / Place of Residence
Your E-mail
Your Comment
You have characters left.
Security Validation
Enter the characters in the image above