mangalore today
name
name
name
Monday, June 18
BoscossWhite Stone Apartmentsname

 

Electric short circuit causes extensive damage to house near Haleyangady

Electric short circuit causes extensive damage to house near Haleyangady


Mangalore Today News Network

Haleyangady, Jan 12, 2015 : A fire resulting from a  short circuit has caused extensive damage to a house at Indiranagar near Haleyangady on January 11 Monday. The loss has been estimated at Rs 3 lakhs.


Electric short circuit


Several valuables including vital documents, furniture, jewels and clothes were gutted in the fire  in the house owned by Dawood. He was residing all alone in the house after the demise of his parents.

Locals  assisted in extinguishing the fire with the help of the water tanker of a private operator, thus preventing the flames from spreading to nearby houses.

It has been gathered that the fire tender vehicle arrived at the venue quite late as it was held up near the Railway gate at Indiranagar.


Write Comment | E-Mail | Facebook | Twitter | Print
Comments on this Article
Haneef Shah, Mysore Tue, January-12-2016, 12:16

For our safety always turn the mains off when you are away from house or office to avoid the fire accidents. Huge loss

Kavita Rajesh, Ujire Tue, January-12-2016, 12:09

The house and the assets are completely charred but luckily no life is in danger.

Write your Comments on this Article
Your Name
Native Place / Place of Residence
Your E-mail
Your Comment
You have characters left.
Security Validation
Enter the characters in the image above