mangalore today
Friday, March 23
Marianne ApartmentsWhite Stone Apartmentsname


Cylinder blast causes fire in resturant near Belthangady

Cylinder blast causes fire in resturant near Belthangady

Mangalore Today News Network

Belthangady: September 5, 2015: A restaurant here in Belthangady was gutted in fire due to cylinder blast on Thursday night.

lpg cylinder


A pump operator, who noticed the fire coming out of the shop, tried to douse the fire with water, he immediately informed to the panchayat vice-president Girish Dongre who arrived at the spot with other members.

The shop was charred due to the cylinder blast. The fire brigade reached the spot to extinguish the fire, by then the shop was completely destroyed. No casualty has been reported

The Resturant was closed when the mishap occurred. Several electronic equipments were

Write Comment | E-Mail | Facebook | Twitter | Print
Write your Comments on this Article
Your Name
Native Place / Place of Residence
Your E-mail
Your Comment
You have characters left.
Security Validation
Enter the characters in the image above