mangalore today
name
name
name
Thursday, December 13
Boscossnamename

 

Car catches fire at Kavoor

Car catches fire at Kavoor


Mangalore Today News Network

Mangaluru, May 02, 2018: A car which was parked near Kavoor Junction caught fire accidentally at around 10.30 pm on Friday. A short circuit is said to be the cause of the fire.

 

Car catches_1


The car belonged to Bajpe resident Jayaraj.


Write Comment | E-Mail | Facebook | Twitter | Print
Comments on this Article
Mithun Rao, Udupi Sat, June-2-2018, 1:22
How can the car get ignited , so strange , but luckily no casualties
Write your Comments on this Article
Your Name
Native Place / Place of Residence
Your E-mail
Your Comment
You have characters left.
Security Validation
Enter the characters in the image above