mangalore today
name
name
name
Tuesday, June 19
BoscossWhite Stone Apartmentsname

 

Belthangady : Youth electrocuted at Perlaru

Belthangady : Youth electrocuted at Perlaru


Mangalore Today News Network

Belthangady, Aug 29 2017 : A youth identified as Girish (21) from Perlaru near her lost his life due to electrocution while trying to charge his mobile phone.


electrocuted 2The mishap took place on the night of August 27 when Girish was removing  wires of a water pump  which were connected to the socket directly without using a plug.


Girish who was the son of Devappa worked as a labourer.


Write Comment | E-Mail | Facebook | Twitter | Print
Comments on this Article
Deepa Rani, Mangaluru Tue, August-29-2017, 1:27

Especially in monsoons have t be very careful while meddling with electric appliances. Never risk yourself, it might be too late to understand the criteria of what and why it happened .

Rahim A Bantwal, Somawarpet Tue, August-29-2017, 1:16

The craze towards the mobile phone many times put our self in trouble, This is utter recklessness of the youth which lead to this incident

Bhavani Pandith, Karwar Tue, August-29-2017, 1:12

Even after seeing and hearing of such incidents repeat the same and invite our death , So sad.

Mithun Rao, Ullal Tue, August-29-2017, 1:07

How sad? The carelessness of the youth has become the cause for his death

Write your Comments on this Article
Your Name
Native Place / Place of Residence
Your E-mail
Your Comment
You have characters left.
Security Validation
Enter the characters in the image above