mangalore today
name
name
name
Wednesday, December 11
namenamename

 

Belthangady : Shop gutted in fire

Belthangady : Shop gutted in fire


Mangalore Today News Network

Belthangady, June 15, 2019:  A fancy shop was gutted  in a fire  mishap at the Gurunarayana Commercial  Complex  located at the private bus stand here on June 14, Friday night. The shop is owned by Keshav Bhandary.


fire15


The fire was first noticed at around 10.30 pm. The  locals immediately informed the  fire service department. However the shop was almost gutted by the time the fire tender vehicles arrived. The fire sericve men later  extinguished the fire and ensured it did not spread to nearby areas.

A short circuit is suspected to be the cause of the fire.


Write Comment | E-Mail | Facebook | Twitter | Print
Write your Comments on this Article
Your Name
Native Place / Place of Residence
Your E-mail
Your Comment
You have characters left.
Security Validation
Enter the characters in the image above