mangalore today
name
name
name
Sunday, January 20
Boscossnamename

 

Bantwal : Shop gutted in fire

Bantwal : Shop gutted in fire


mangaloretoday network

Bantwal, Jan 05, 2019: A shop  near the Bhami Junction  on Baddakatte Road was gutted in a fire mishap on January 4, Friday night.


fire5


The shop named Sudha Cold House owned by Arala Madhav Prabhu suffered extensive damage in the fire. All the goods inside the shop worth several thousands of rupees have been gutted. However,  no one was injured in the incident.

A short circuit is said to be the cause of the fire. Fire tender vehicles from Bantwal rushed to the spot and put out the fire.


Write Comment | E-Mail | Facebook | Twitter | Print
Write your Comments on this Article
Your Name
Native Place / Place of Residence
Your E-mail
Your Comment
You have characters left.
Security Validation
Enter the characters in the image above