mangalore today
name
name
name
Monday, August 10
Abish Buildersnamename

 

Bantwal : Furniture shop gutted in fire mishap

Bantwal : Furniture shop gutted in fire mishap


Mangalore Today News Network

Bantwal, July 14, 2020:    A furniture shop at Bastipadpu  near Kelagine Pete in Bantwal has been gutted in a fire mishap.

 

Furniture14july


A short circuit is suspected to be the cause of the fire. The loss has been estimated at several lakhs of rupees. Several furniture including  sofa sets as well as wood procured to make furnitures have been destroyed in the fire.


Write Comment | E-Mail | Facebook | Twitter | Print
Write your Comments on this Article
Your Name
Native Place / Place of Residence
Your E-mail
Your Comment
You have characters left.
Security Validation
Enter the characters in the image above