Mangaluru, Apr 26, 2018: National BJP Spokesperson Sambit Patra has posed ten questions to Congress President Rahul Gandhi.
Speaking to reporters here on April 26, Thursday, he alleged that the Siddaramaiah Government was not ready to release particulars of use of Central funds while the BJP has released details in this regard.
The Congress President should answer the questions during his state visit, Patra said and alleged that the Siddaramaiah led Congress government was completely relying on lies as it has no achievement to show.
The questions posed by him are :
1.Why are farmers’ suicides taking place under Congress rule ?
2. Why did the Siddaramaiah Government order lathi charge on farmers from Dakshina Kannada who had come to Bengaluru, instead of hearing their problems ?
3. Where has the Rs 5456 crore grant released by the Centre for drought-hit areas gone ?
4. Why did the Congress Government spend much money on road projects in Bengaluru with 10 km of road costing higher than the Mangala ?
5. Why was the Sakala project stopped and the Lokayukta weakened ?
6. Why didn’t you hold Candle light march in Karnataka where over 800 Dalit women were raped, hundreds killed or attacked by anti-social elements ?
7. Why they wants to release PFI, SDPI and KFD members ? Is there an understanding between the government and these forces ?
8. Why are you silent on the issues like infant deaths, lack of equipment and staff in government hospitals and closure fears facing government schools ?
9. Why is Siddaramaiah government not properly implementing Central government projects regarding toilet constructions, providing LPG connections, irrigation facilities etc.
10. You do not trust the PMO, Judiciary and RBI. But do you trust the Karnataka government which has performed poorly ?
MP Nalin Kumar Kateel, State Spokesperson Manjula C, Sulochana Bhat were present at the press meet.