mangalore today
name
name
name
Thursday, October 18
Boscossnamename

 

Accidental fire in Bajilakeri apartment

Accidental fire in Bajilakeri apartment


Mangalore Today News Network

Mangaluru,July 10,2017: An accidental fire  was reported from a fifth floor apartment in  the Golden Chambers Residential Complex at Bajilakeri here on  Saturday night.

 It is believed that a rat had carried the burning wick of a lamp kept before the God’s photo and dropped it  on the balcony where old newspapers and an old cupboard was placed, resulting in the fire mishap.


fire in Bajilakeri 1


fire in Bajilakeri 1


fire in Bajilakeri 1


fire in Bajilakeri 1


fire in Bajilakeri 1

 

As the  newspapers and cupboard caught  fire there was an electric short circuit which automatically snapped the power connection.

The incident occurred at around 11.30 pm. Fire service personnel from Pandeshwar  rushed to the spot and doused the fire.  No one was hurt. Some old goods in the house were damaged in the fire.


Write Comment | E-Mail | Facebook | Twitter | Print
Comments on this Article
Shilpa Prabhu, Mulki Mon, July-10-2017, 5:33
Arey this is something strange the rat has lit the fire, the superstition might arise as rat is Lord Ganesha’s Vahan . Luckily the fire was doused on time
Write your Comments on this Article
Your Name
Native Place / Place of Residence
Your E-mail
Your Comment
You have characters left.
Security Validation
Enter the characters in the image above