mangalore today
Wednesday, May 27


4 yr girl dies after snake hiding in chicken coop bites her

4 yr girl dies after snake hiding in chicken coop bites her

Mangalore Today News Network

Bantwal, Oct 20, 2017: A four year old girl died of snake bite in an incident reported from Shambhur Aggarapade  on October 19, Thursday.

snake hiding The deceased girl is Hansika, the only daughter of Dayavathi and Ratnaker couple.  The girl was attending a local Anganavadi.

It is said on Thursday afternoon, Hansika had  been  near the chicken poop  of her house and had placed her hand inside after she found an egg broken. She had immediately informed about it to her parents and also revealed that she felt as if something hit her head while she placed her hand inside the poop.

Her parents did not take it seriously and  had applied turmeric over the injury. But soon after Hansika started vomiting and she was immediately rushed to the  hospital where doctors declared her brought dead and revealed that she was bitten by a poisonous snake.

Write Comment | E-Mail | Facebook | Twitter | Print
Comments on this Article
Basheer Amir, Kasargod Fri, October-20-2017, 5:15
Poor child had said it to her parents but couldn’t save her. Destin/ fate.
Sabitha Shenoy, Bantwal Fri, October-20-2017, 5:13
How sad? Negligence of the family led to death of innocent .
Write your Comments on this Article
Your Name
Native Place / Place of Residence
Your E-mail
Your Comment
You have characters left.
Security Validation
Enter the characters in the image above