Bantwal, Oct 20, 2017: A four year old girl died of snake bite in an incident reported from Shambhur Aggarapade on October 19, Thursday.
The deceased girl is Hansika, the only daughter of Dayavathi and Ratnaker couple. The girl was attending a local Anganavadi.
It is said on Thursday afternoon, Hansika had been near the chicken poop of her house and had placed her hand inside after she found an egg broken. She had immediately informed about it to her parents and also revealed that she felt as if something hit her head while she placed her hand inside the poop.
Her parents did not take it seriously and had applied turmeric over the injury. But soon after Hansika started vomiting and she was immediately rushed to the hospital where doctors declared her brought dead and revealed that she was bitten by a poisonous snake.