mangalore today
Thursday, September 19


Woman in Uttar Pradesh dies after explosion in her mouth

Woman in Uttar Pradesh dies after explosion in her mouth

Mangalore Today News Network

Uttar Pradesh, May 16, 2019 : In a bizarre incident, a woman has died in Uttar Pradesh after an explosion in her mouth during treatment, Zeenews reported.



The woman was brought to the J.N. Medical college on Wednesday evening after she allegedly consumed poison.

As soon as the doctors began treatment and put the suction pipe in the mouth, an explosion took place which was recorded in the CCTV cameras.

A team of doctors said that the woman, in all probability, had consumed sulphuric acid which after coming in contact with oxygen through the suction pipe exploded.

A deeper research into the incident will reveal the exact cause, said the hospital spokesman.

Write Comment | E-Mail To a Friend | Facebook | Twitter | Print
Write your Comments on this Article
Your Name
Native Place / Place of Residence
Your E-mail
Your Comment
You have characters left.
Security Validation
Enter the characters in the image above