Pune, Feb.21: A week into the Pune German bakery blast and the number of casualties are rising. The total number of people killed has gone up to 15 after two more young students died on Sunday.
Twenty-four-year-old Vikas Tulsiyani, hailing from Pune, breathed his last on Sunday morning at the Jehangir hospital.
Symbiosis college student Rajeev Agarwal (23), who was also admitted to Jehangir hospital on the night of February 13 when a bomb exploded in the German Bakery in Koregaon Park
area, died last night.
Six more people in different hospitals are said to be in critical condition.
Atul Ganpat Anap, an employee of the Reliance Communications, died at Pune’s KEM Hospital on Saturday.
Sudanese student Ahmed Amjad Elzazoli also succumbed to his injuries in Budhrani hospital on Saturday. Ahmed was a first year student of B.Sc Geology at Wadia College in the city.
A bomb exploded in the German Bakery in Pune injuring up to 53 persons. Foreigners were among the casualties including an Italian woman and two students hailing from Sudan and Iran.
Here is the list of those killed in the blast at German Bakery in Pune as declared by the Maharashtra Police (Read: Pune victims: Too young to die):
* Rajeev Agarwal, Final year student in Symbiosis Law College, Male
* Vikas Tulsiani, 23, Male
* Ahmed Amjad Elzazoli, Sudanese, Male
* Atul Ganpat Anap, an employee with Reliance Communication, Male
* Aditya Mehta of Delhi
* Akhilesh Kumar of Lucknow
* Ankit Dhar, 24, Male, Kolkata
* Anindyee Dhar, 19, Female, Kolkata (Kolkata: Peace march for blast victims)
* P Shindhuri, 22, Female Bangalore
* Vinita Padani, 22, Female, Mumbai
* Shilpa Goenka, 23, Female, Kolkata
* Shankar Pansare, 40, Male, Pune
* Gokul Nepali, 30, Male, waiter in bakery
* Saeed Abdul Ghani, Iranian, 26, Male, student in Symbiosis Pune
* Nadia Macdrini, Italian, 37, Female
It’s been one week since the blast at Pune’s German bakery. Over 10 agencies, including the Mumbai ATS, the NIA and NSG are now investigating the case.