mangalore today
name
name
name
Monday, September 21
Abish Buildersnamename

 

Man travelling on roof of train dies of electrocution in Maharashtra


Manglore Today News Network

Ghatkopar, Jan 18, 2020:  An unidentified man who was travelling on the roof of a train died of electrocution at suburban Ghatkopar station on the Central line on Friday night, a railway official said.

 

Electrocution


"A rooftop traveller was electrocuted at Ghatkopar station. He came in contact with high voltage OHE wire and burnt severely," Shivaji Sutar, Central Railway’s Chief Public Relations Officer said.

The incident took place around 9:25 pm.

Later, station master and staff shifted him to Rajawadi Hospital for treatment where he was declared dead by doctors.

Following the incident, services on the south-bound route towards Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus were brought to a halt for a while.

Courtesy:India Today


Write Comment | E-Mail To a Friend | Facebook | Twitter | Print
Write your Comments on this Article
Your Name
Native Place / Place of Residence
Your E-mail
Your Comment
You have characters left.
Security Validation
Enter the characters in the image above