mangalore today
Friday, July 03


2-Year-old in Delhi dies after store allegedly gives her wrong medicine

Mangalore Today News Network

New Delhi, Dec 14, 2019: A two-year-old girl died after she was allegedly given wrong medicine by a medical store in Shahdara’s GTB Enclave area in Delhi, police said on Friday, NDTV reported.



The girl was declared dead on Thursday after her mother rushed her to a nearby hospital, they said.

According to police, the girl was suffering from fever and cough when her mother took her to a medical store on Wednesday.

When she did not get relief, her mother again took her to the medical store, where its owner gave her an injection, a senior police officer said.

The victim came to her house and started vomiting blood, he said.

She was taken to GTB hospital where she was declared brought dead, the officer said, adding a case was registered. Further investigation is underway.

Write Comment | E-Mail To a Friend | Facebook | Twitter | Print
Write your Comments on this Article
Your Name
Native Place / Place of Residence
Your E-mail
Your Comment
You have characters left.
Security Validation
Enter the characters in the image above