Kuwait, 03 April 2010: At the Annual General Body Meeting of Belman Welfare Association Kuwait, old timer and the persuasive Jerome D’Souza was voted in as President of BELWAK.
As the deliberations continued over lunch at the Echo Restaurant at Farwaniya on Friday, March 12, 2010, a new team of office bearers and committee members were voted in by members of BELWAK.
Outgoing President Tony D’Cruz expressed his gratitude for the support extended to him during his tenure and pledged to guide and motivate the new team headed by Jerome D’Souza.Office Bearers for the year 2010:
- Mr Jerome D’Souza – President
- Mr Anil Nazareth - Vice President
- Mr Ivin Pinto - Secretary
- Mr Johnson Almeida - Joint Secretary
- Mr Clifford D’Souza - Treasurer
- Mr Jerald Mendonca – Cultural Secretary
- Mr Henry D’Mello - Public Relation Officer
- Mr Stanislaus Martis – Advisor
Committee Members for the year 2010:
The newly elected President Jerome D’Souza recalled many notable contributions towards society in native Belman by the members of Belman Welfare Association Kuwait. Further, he spoke of his allegiance to tread the path BELWAK has committed in its manifesto (a program in aid of the needy and the downtrodden).
Vice President Anil Nazareth gave the vote of thanks.sident of Belwak