mangalore today

Fire mishap in hotel building at Manipal

Mangalore Today News Network

Udupi, April 23, 2021:     The Ashlesh Hotel at Manipal   suffered damages due to a fire on April 22, Thursday evening. A short circuit in a  godown of the hotel building is suspected to be the reason of the fire.



The godown reportedly had inflammable items including firecrackers. deodorant, gas etc.   As the fire also resulted in some explosion, there was panic around. Electricity connection was snapped  soon after and the nearby shops were also vacated.

Fire service personnel later extinguished the fire.