mangalore today

Fire mishap in co-operative bank building at Bajpe

Mangalore Today News Network

Mangaluru, April 19, 2021:      A fire mishap was reported from Bajpe Vyavasaya Seva Sahakari Bank building  on April 19, Monday morning.   Fire tender vehicles immediately rushed to the spot and extinguished the fire. Short circuit in the AC is suspected to be the cause of the fire.



The Bank Chairman Monappa Shetty Ekkaru has informed that there has been no damage to any documents or records in the bank due to the fire mishap.