mangalore today
name
name
name
Tuesday, June 28
Genesis Engineersnamename

 

Mangaluru: Electric Scooter showroom gutted in fire

Mangaluru: Electric Scooter showroom gutted in fire


Mangalore Today News Network

Mangaluru, June 24, 2022: A major fire in an electric scooter showroom at Naguri in Mangaluru on June 24, Friday has resulted in widespread damage.

 

 Electric Scooter showroom gutted in fire

 

 Electric Scooter showroom gutted in fire

 

 Electric Scooter showroom gutted in fire

 

 Electric Scooter showroom gutted in fire

 

The showroom named Okinawa Scooters has been completely gutted. A short circuit is suspected to be the cause of the fire. A thick billow of smoke is seen in the area.

Fire tender vehicles which rushed to the spot, put out the fire.


Write Comment | E-Mail | Facebook | Twitter | Print
Write your Comments on this Article
Your Name
Native Place / Place of Residence
Your E-mail
Your Comment
You have characters left.
Security Validation
Enter the characters in the image above