mangalore today
name
name
name
Sunday, May 09
Abish Buildersnamename

 

Fire mishap in hotel building at Manipal

Fire mishap in hotel building at Manipal


Mangalore Today News Network

Udupi, April 23, 2021:     The Ashlesh Hotel at Manipal   suffered damages due to a fire on April 22, Thursday evening. A short circuit in a  godown of the hotel building is suspected to be the reason of the fire.

 

Fire


The godown reportedly had inflammable items including firecrackers. deodorant, gas etc.   As the fire also resulted in some explosion, there was panic around. Electricity connection was snapped  soon after and the nearby shops were also vacated.

Fire service personnel later extinguished the fire.


Write Comment | E-Mail | Facebook | Twitter | Print
Write your Comments on this Article
Your Name
Native Place / Place of Residence
Your E-mail
Your Comment
You have characters left.
Security Validation
Enter the characters in the image above