mangalore today

Bantwal : Fire mishap in shop ; goods worth lakhs gutted

Mangalore Today News Network

Bantwal, Aug 24, 2018: A shop at Navoor in Bantwal Rural Police station limits has been gutted  in an accidental fire on August 24, Friday. The loss has been estimated at nearly Rs 4 lakhs.

Fire mishap

The  shop named Bed Mart was owned by Liqayat. A short circuit is suspected to be the cause of the  fire. Several bed sheets were gutted in the fire. A complaint has been lodged with Bantwal police