mangalore today
name
name
name
Saturday, September 22
Boscossnamename

 

Youths electrocuted near Malpe

Youths electrocuted near Malpe


Mangalore Today News Network

Udupi, Aug 23, 2018: Two youths were electrocuted when they came in contact with a live wire at Farangikudru near Hoode coming under the Malpe Police limits on Wednesday.


electrocuted.g

 

According to the Malpe police, friends Kirtan (20) and Rakesh (25) had gone fishing in a small country boat in the Swarna as it was a holiday.

While they were fishing, it started raining and they rushed to the river bank.

After stepping out of the boat and walking up the river bank, they came in contact with a live wire, which had broken and fallen there, and got electrocuted. A case has been registered.

While Kirtan was a student at the Tenkanidiyur Government First Grade College, Rakesh used to do fishing and other work, the police said.


Write Comment | E-Mail | Facebook | Twitter | Print
Write your Comments on this Article
Your Name
Native Place / Place of Residence
Your E-mail
Your Comment
You have characters left.
Security Validation
Enter the characters in the image above