mangalore today
name
name
name
Monday, November 19
Boscossnamename

 

Youth electrocuted at Ullal

Youth electrocuted at Ullal


Mangalore Today News Network

Mangaluru, Aug 17, 2018: A youth identified as Ashok D’Souza (28) was electrocuted when he came into contact with a live high tension wire near the Dharmarasara Kshetra Uliya, Ullal on August 16, Thursday.

 

Ashok D Souza


Ashok D Souza


Ashok D Souza


The hi-tension wire had fallen on the ground due to the  strong winds and rains last night.

Local police have registered a case.


Write Comment | E-Mail | Facebook | Twitter | Print
Write your Comments on this Article
Your Name
Native Place / Place of Residence
Your E-mail
Your Comment
You have characters left.
Security Validation
Enter the characters in the image above