mangalore today
name
name
name
Monday, October 15
Boscossnamename

 

Youth electrocuted at Nittoor

Youth electrocuted at Nittoor


Mangalore Today News Network

Udupi, May 14, 2018: A youth died due to an electrical accident while repairing electric wires at a house in Nittoor.

Youth dies.jThe deceased youth has been identified as Deepak (20) from Nayampalli in Santhekatte. He was employed as an electrician’s helper.

The deceased had gone to the house of Vittal Mestri at Nittoor Tangadagadi school road. In the evening, around 5:30pm, while working on the electric wires he accidentally become a victim of electric shock.

The victim was immediately shifted to the hospital but he lost his battle for life. A case has been registered at Udupi city police station.


Write Comment | E-Mail | Facebook | Twitter | Print
Write your Comments on this Article
Your Name
Native Place / Place of Residence
Your E-mail
Your Comment
You have characters left.
Security Validation
Enter the characters in the image above