mangalore today
name
name
name
Wednesday, April 08
namenamename

 

Woman electrocuted while drying clothes

Woman electrocuted while drying clothes


Mangalore Today News Network

Mangaluru, Dec 04, 2019:   A woman who was putting up clothes for drying died due to electrocution at Asai Madaka  of Manjanady village on December 4, Wednesday morning.

 

electrocuted4d...


The deceased has been identified as Rohini (30), wife  of Nagesh. It is learnt  a wire that was drawn to fix a bulb had come into contact with the wire used to hang clothes resulting in the tragedy.

Though the main switch was put off immediately the woman could not be saved. The deceased who used to eke out a living by rolling beedies has left behind her  husband and a daughter.


Write Comment | E-Mail | Facebook | Twitter | Print
Write your Comments on this Article
Your Name
Native Place / Place of Residence
Your E-mail
Your Comment
You have characters left.
Security Validation
Enter the characters in the image above