Puttur, Sep 21, 2020: An eight year old girl has lost her life after her mother allegedly gave her poison laced juice. The deceased is Anvita. It is said that Anvita’s mother Divyashree (29) attempted suicide after making her two children Ajay (10) and Anvita drink the poison laced juice at Nidpalli.
The incident that took place on September 16 came to light only on Sunday. The family hailed from Sajankady in Paduvannur.
Divyashree had deserted her husband Raghunath in March after accusing him of having an extra-marital affair. She late began to stay at a relative’s house at Nidpalli. However Divyashree who was not happy in life had chosen to end life with her kids. After consuming poison, she had left Nidpalli to a relative’s house in Mangaluru. Anvita who fell severely ill died at a hospital on Saturday night.
Police have registered cases against Divyashree and her husband.