mangalore today
name
name
name
Monday, October 15
Boscossnamename

 

Up in flames. Air condition shop in Manipal gutted after fire.

Up in flames. Air condition shop in Manipal gutted after fire.


Mangalore Today Network-1

Manipal: June 22, 2015: A Air-condition repair shop in Manipal was gutted on Monday June 22 after catching massive fire.


Air condition Shop


According to the sources the shop caught fire after gas cylinder blasted. The Gas cylinder is used to repair the A/C. The impact of the blast was such that flames engulfed the nearby shops, hotel and ATM within minute which caused damaged. This created panic among the people nearby. 

The entire shop and the goods kept inside was charred. The damaged goods comprised of Air conditions which was kept for repair.

The fire fighters rushed to spot and brought the fire under control.


Write Comment | E-Mail | Facebook | Twitter | Print
Write your Comments on this Article
Your Name
Native Place / Place of Residence
Your E-mail
Your Comment
You have characters left.
Security Validation
Enter the characters in the image above