Udupi, July 19, 2018: In a tragic incident reported from Gundupade in Pernankila Gram Panchayat a woman and her daughter were electrocuted after they came into contact with a snapped live electric wire in front of their house.
The deceased are Jalaja Nayak (80) and her daughter Sumathi (55). The incident occurred at around 6.30 am. It is learnt that the electric wire had snapped due to the heavy rain and wind last night. Unaware about this, the mother and daughter died on the spot when they stepped out of the house.
Hiriadka police have registered a case.
Read other news