mangalore today
name
name
name
Thursday, May 24
BoscossWhite Stone Apartmentsname

 

Tragic mishap in kitchen claims life of 4 yr old

Tragic mishap in kitchen claims life of 4 yr old


Mangalore Today News Network

Kundapur, Feb 21, 2015 : A four and a half year old girl who had sustained serious burn injuries after accidentally falling into a bucket of hot rice water, has succumbed at the AJ Hospital in Mangaluru where she was undergoing treatment  since the past few days.


accident in kundapura The mishap had taken place  on January  18  at the house of the child. It is said the girl Manvi who was playing fell into the large bucket of hot liquid- the rice water that remained after straining the boiled rice. Sources said the mother of the child was busy cooking when the incident took place.


The child was rushed to Chinmayi Hospital in Kundapur and later shifted to AJ Hospital in Mangaluru where she breathed her last on February 20, Friday.


But sources say Manvi was recently shifted to the ward after she showed signs of recovery but doctors finding that she was suffering from blood deficiency had transfused blood. It is said the girl developed itching and  later succumbed.

Earlier, a complaint was registered in Kota police station regarding the incident.


Write Comment | E-Mail | Facebook | Twitter | Print
Write your Comments on this Article
Your Name
Native Place / Place of Residence
Your E-mail
Your Comment
You have characters left.
Security Validation
Enter the characters in the image above