Mangaluru, Nov 07, 2017 : In a strange incident, three persons found were found dead inside Kotekar Agricultural Service Cooperative Bank Ltd premises on November 07, Tuesday morning.
The deceased are identified as Somanath, Umesh and Santosh. All the three are said to be the security guards employed by the co-operative banks.
Dr Mahabaleshwar Shetty,head of Nitte University Forensic division during investigations have reavealed that the trio died due to inhalation of poisonous carbon monoxide gas from the generator. They latched the shutter from inside were asleep. Unknowingly inhaled it and were suffocated to death.