mangalore today
name
name
name
Friday, June 22
BoscossWhite Stone Apartmentsname

 

Short Circuit: Electric shop gutted in fire at Kulshekar; heavy loss estimated

Short Circuit: Electric shop gutted in fire at Kulshekar; heavy loss estimated


Mangalore Today Network

Mangaluru: June 27, 2015: A major fire broke out of an electric shop at Kulshekar, Thursday night and goods estimated to be worth 15 lakh was gutted in the blaze.


Mangalore Today

 

mangalore fire

 

The incident took place at Kalpane, Kulshekar. The nearby residents informed the fire safety department and the Kadri police after they spotted the smoke from the Standard Electronics at 11.45 pm.


The fire department received a call at 11.45 and they arrived at 12.15 am and by the time the electric shop was completely destroyed. The damage goods comprised of LCD Screens, TVs, Mixer Grinders, emergency lights and other electronic goods.


No causality was reported but the firefighters managed to douse the fire in one hour. Initial finding suggest that blaze broke out due to electric short-circuit.

 


Write Comment | E-Mail | Facebook | Twitter | Print
Write your Comments on this Article
Your Name
Native Place / Place of Residence
Your E-mail
Your Comment
You have characters left.
Security Validation
Enter the characters in the image above