mangalore today
name
name
name
Monday, August 20
BoscossWhite Stone Apartmentsname

 

School girl finds cigarette butt in chips packet; falls ill

School girl finds cigarette butt in chips packet; falls ill


Mangalore Today News Network

Mangaluru, Nov 29, 2014 :  In a shocking case reported from Konaje in the outskirts of the city, a school girl who had purchased a chips packet  for Re 1 at a fair price shop at Konaje fell ill after she found a cigarette butt inside the packet while she was eating the chips.


chips


When the girl started vomiting, her family members checked the chips and found it to be stale.They enquired the shop keeper who only said the chips packet was supplied just the previous day from Mangaluru.

The incident has sparked some sort of outrage among locals who want the Food and Civil Supplies  Authorities to act against the manufacturer.


Write Comment | E-Mail | Facebook | Twitter | Print
Write your Comments on this Article
Your Name
Native Place / Place of Residence
Your E-mail
Your Comment
You have characters left.
Security Validation
Enter the characters in the image above