mangalore today
Sunday, July 12


Puttur: 7-year-old falls into hot water, dies

Puttur: 7-year-old falls into hot water, dies

Mangalore Today News Network

Puttur, Nov 20, 2018 : A seven-year-old died, due to severe burns she sustained after falling into hot water accidentally. The incident took place at Narimogeru in Kemmanje near Puttur on November 20, Tuesday.





The deceased is identified as Tanvi(7), daughter of Ramesh.

Sources said that Tanvni had fallen into a bucket of boiling water kept to clean chicken.Tanvi suffered major burn injuries was rushed to Dhanvantri hospital in Puttur, was later shifted to Mangaluru for treatment. Unable respond to treatment breathed her last.

Write Comment | E-Mail | Facebook | Twitter | Print
Write your Comments on this Article
Your Name
Native Place / Place of Residence
Your E-mail
Your Comment
You have characters left.
Security Validation
Enter the characters in the image above