mangalore today
Tuesday, January 19
Abish Buildersnamename


Manipal : Car goes up in flames ; none hurt

Manipal : Car goes up in flames ; none hurt

Mangalore Today News Network

Udupi, April 17, 2020:   A car which was   ferrying a patient to a hospital was gutted in an accidental fire near the Tiger Circle at Manipal on April 17, Friday morning. Luckily no one was hurt in the mishap.



A resident of Garadi Road area of Udupi was  taking a patient to a hospital in his Swift Dzire car when  a spark in the car engine engulfed the entire car.  However, before this could happen,  the person driving the car had  succeeded in coming out and also taking the patient out to safety. Fire tender vehicles rushed to the spot and doused the  fire.

The 2017  model car value has been estimated at a Rs 7 lakhs.

Write Comment | E-Mail | Facebook | Twitter | Print
Write your Comments on this Article
Your Name
Native Place / Place of Residence
Your E-mail
Your Comment
You have characters left.
Security Validation
Enter the characters in the image above