Palghat, July 23: Southern Railway is taking up maintenance on Vadakkekara bridge between Chingavanam and Kottayam railway stations from 22nd July to 25th July 2015. In connection with this work there will be restrictions to schedules on 25th July 2015(Saturday) only.
Diversion on 25/7/15
Service of following trains will be diverted via Alappuzha with one minute stoppage at Cherthala, Alappuzha, Ambalappuzha and Harippad stations.
1. Train No. 16302, Venad Express to Shoranur.
2. Train No. 16650, Parasuram express to Mangalore.
3. Train No17229, Sabari Express to Hydrabad.
4. Train No. 12623, Chennai mail to Thiruvanathapuram .
5. Train No. 16526, Bangalore Express to Kanyakumari.
Regulation on 25/7/15
1. Train No. 12626 New Delhi – Thiruvananthapuram Kerala Express will be detained at Kottayam station for 80 minutes.
2. Train No. 12081, Kannur-Thiruvananthapuram Janshatabdi express scheduled to leave at 06.45 hrs will have a late startby 2 hrs at 08.45 hrs from Kannur.
3. Train No. 16382, Kanyakumari- Mumbai CST express will be detained at Changanassery for one hour.