mangalore today
name
name
name
Friday, June 22
BoscossWhite Stone Apartmentsname

 

Mangaluru: New tourist bus catches fire accidentally at Ujjodi

Mangaluru: New tourist bus catches fire accidentally at Ujjodi


Mangalore Today News Network

Mangaluru, Dec 09, 2015: A new tourist bus belonging to Jain Travels which was parked  near the petrol bunk at Ujjodi caught fire accidentally  on December 8, Tuesday evening. Though the fire tender vehicles from Pandeshwar managed to put out the fire, by then it had caused sufficient damage to the bus.

bus fire


bus fire


bus fire


bus fire


bus fire


bus fire


bus fire


bus fire


bus fire


bus fire

The  bus driver was away  to appear for a court case while the fire was noticed  some time after the cleaner showed the bus to a prospective buyer. It has been gathered that he had  turned on the different switches in the bus when the prospective buyer was inspecting the bus and had  forgotten to turn it off.

The cleaner  who was panicky on seeing the bus on fire  is said to be absconding. The suspicion is that a short circuit  had led to the fire.



Write Comment | E-Mail | Facebook | Twitter | Print
Comments on this Article
Mary Saldhana, Mangalore Wed, December-9-2015, 12:02

Looks Fishy?Why is the cleaner absconding?

Write your Comments on this Article
Your Name
Native Place / Place of Residence
Your E-mail
Your Comment
You have characters left.
Security Validation
Enter the characters in the image above