mangalore today
Wednesday, March 21
Marianne ApartmentsWhite Stone Apartmentsname


LPG cylinder fire at Thokkottu

LPG cylinder fire at Thokkottu

Mangalore Today News Network

Mangalore, Sep 27, 2014: It has been reported that an accidental fire broke out when a person was replacing the LP gas cylinder, at a fast food joint in Thokkottu on September 26 night. 

lpg gas cylinder 1



lpg gas cylinder 2



lpg gas cylinder  3


The food was being prepared in the open and the incident occurred while replacing the cylinder. Though all staff of the fast food establishment  rushed to douse the fire, they could not extinguish the fire, which engulfed the cylinder. The fire service personnel who rushed to the spot with special equipment for gas fires controlled the blaze.

Write Comment | E-Mail | Facebook | Twitter | Print
Write your Comments on this Article
Your Name
Native Place / Place of Residence
Your E-mail
Your Comment
You have characters left.
Security Validation
Enter the characters in the image above