Kaup, Feb 6, 2019: A fire mishap at the Muloor Branch of Corporation Bank located at the Panchami Complex near here at around midnight on February 5, Tuesday has resulted in much damage. It has been gathered that the computers and other furniture in the bank’s branch have been gutted.
Local residents who noticed the fire had immediately informed the police thus helping in averting a major mishap. The fire was later brought under control by the fire service personnel.
An electric short circuit is suspected to be the cause of the fire.