mangalore today
name
name
name
Tuesday, July 23
Unitynamename

 

Kadaba : Youth electrocuted

Kadaba : Youth electrocuted


Mangalore Today News Network

Kadaba, July 06, 2019:  In a tragic incident a youth   was electrocuted  when he  switched on the lights  of his home  on July 6, Saturday early morning at Nellikatte near Sunkadakatte in Aithur village.  It is learnt electricity over load after a HT wire came into contact with LT wire in the area led to this mishap.

 

electric_1


The deceased has been identified as Mohan (32), son of Jayaram, a resident of Nellikatte colony. The switch board of the house too was burnt. Even the  electrical equipment of other houses in the area have suffered damage in the incident.


Write Comment | E-Mail | Facebook | Twitter | Print
Write your Comments on this Article
Your Name
Native Place / Place of Residence
Your E-mail
Your Comment
You have characters left.
Security Validation
Enter the characters in the image above