mangalore today
name
name
name
Thursday, August 16
BoscossWhite Stone Apartmentsname

 

Heggunje shopman electrocuted, faulty connections blamed

Heggunje shopman electrocuted, faulty connections blamed


Mangalore Today News Network

Udupi, Feb 17, 2016:  Reports state that a man was electrocuted after he came in contact with a live wire at his shop in Heggunje village near here on Feb 16,  Tuesday.

electrocuted.According to the police, Abdul Anwar (45) came in contact with a live wire at his shop and fell unconscious.

He was rushed to the KMC Hospital in Manipal, where the doctors pronounced him dead.

Fault :  Anwar’s relative Mukatar, who is also the complainant, said that the victim got electrocuted due to multiple connections given from a generator to the shop.

A case under Section 304A (causing death by negligence) of the IPC has been registered, the police said and added that the post-mortem report was being awaited for further action.


Write Comment | E-Mail | Facebook | Twitter | Print
Write your Comments on this Article
Your Name
Native Place / Place of Residence
Your E-mail
Your Comment
You have characters left.
Security Validation
Enter the characters in the image above