Mangaluru, Jan 31, 2018: Hangyo Ice Creams Pvt Ltd, the flagship company of Srikrishna Group, and one of the most popular brand of ice creams of Karnataka will be celebrating its 15th anniversary on February 14 this year in a befitting way by introducing a new product- a "Celebration Box" through which Hangyo wishes to pay an ode to each of the seven states where Hangyo has its presence.
The Celebration Box will have ice creams of authentic flavours native to each of the seven states as follows.
1. Karnataka - Mysore Pak: With a rich taste of the ghee infused fudge- Mysore Pak is an ode to Karnataka and captures the quintessential taste of Karunadu in every bite.
2. Goa - Peanut Caramel: Crafted with the secret recipe of the Portuguese in Goa, the hard-to-resist Peanut Caramel is Hangyo’s ode to Goa.
3. Kerala - Coconut Thunder: This ice cream from God’s own country-Kerala is a whiff of nostalgia from the land of coconuts.
4. Tamil Nadu - Filter Kaapi: Made from the freshly brewed coffee beans, Filter Kaapi is an inspiration from Tamil Nadu.
5. Andhra Pradesh - Payasam: An authentic Payasam made with exotic dry fruits. This sweet celebration is a Dollop of tradition.
6. Telangana- Qubani Ka Meetha: An old heart throb Qubani Ka Meetha- a royal indulgence from the bygone era of the Nizams of Hyderabad is a royal treat to the taste buds.
7. Maharastra- Shrikhand: The sweet, cold and creamy traditional dessert that it is, Shrikhand is a taste of goodness.
The limited edition Celebration Box will have 7 cups of 125 ml and will be sold at Rs. 200, informs a press communique from Hangyo.
When Innovation is shaping the food industry, we plan to innovate at all levels and penetrate into new markets with innovative products,” says Pradeep G Pai, Managing Director, Hangyo Ice creams Pvt Ltd.