mangalore today
name
name
name
Sunday, September 23
Boscossnamename

 

Girl suffers burn injuries in freak incident

Girl suffers burn injuries in freak incident


Mangalore Today News Network

Mangaluru, Feb 14, 2018: A 14 year old girl who was at the Central Market on February 11, Sunday with her family, has sustained serious burn injuries in her leg after hot oil splashed on her leg due to the alleged negligence of a street side vendor. It is said the incident occurred when a woman who sold pakoras on roadside in the area threw used hot oil on the roadside.


burn


 The injured girl is Amanda (14),  daughter of Victor D’Souza of Bikarnakatte. The girl is an eighth standard student of St Agnes School.

Her father is very much concerned over the injuries suffered by his daughter and fears she may not recover until her final exams which are just a few weeks away.

He said he would request Mayor Kavitha Sanil to initiate stern action against the street vendor. A complaint has also been lodged at Bunder Police Station.


Write Comment | E-Mail | Facebook | Twitter | Print
Comments on this Article
Zeena Pinto, mangalore Wed, February-14-2018, 6:44
So sad. We wish a speedy recovery of the girl .
Write your Comments on this Article
Your Name
Native Place / Place of Residence
Your E-mail
Your Comment
You have characters left.
Security Validation
Enter the characters in the image above