mangalore today
name
name
name
Saturday, February 27
Abish Buildersnamename

 

Fire mishap in furniture, electronic goods showroom at Suratkal

Fire mishap in furniture, electronic goods showroom at Suratkal


Mangalore Today News Network

Mangaluru, Jan 23, 2021:    A fire mishap   took place in a furniture and electronics goods showroom at Suratkal late night on Friday. A short circuit is suspected to be the reason for the fire.

 

Agari Enterprises


The mishap which took place in Agari showroom has gutted   several appliances and other products in the showroom.

Fire tender personnel had to struggle to douse the fire.


Write Comment | E-Mail | Facebook | Twitter | Print
Write your Comments on this Article
Your Name
Native Place / Place of Residence
Your E-mail
Your Comment
You have characters left.
Security Validation
Enter the characters in the image above