mangalore today
name
name
name
Sunday, April 22
Marianne ApartmentsWhite Stone Apartmentsname

 

Fire in basement of Empire Mall

Fire in basement of Empire Mall


Mangalore Today News Network

Mangaluru, Oct 21, 2017: The electricity room in the basement of the Empire Mall on MG Road here was damaged in a fire that broke out late night on October 20, Friday.


Empire Mall


Locals, who noticed the fire, swung into action and put out the fire by the time the fire tender vehicles arrived from Pandeshwar.

A short circuit is said to be the cause of the fire. Luckily, the several cars parked in the basement were not harmed by the fire.


Write Comment | E-Mail | Facebook | Twitter | Print
Write your Comments on this Article
Your Name
Native Place / Place of Residence
Your E-mail
Your Comment
You have characters left.
Security Validation
Enter the characters in the image above