mangalore today
name
name
name
Wednesday, July 18
BoscossWhite Stone Apartmentsname

 

Fire in Wenlock CT Scan room minutes before visit by ministers

Fire in Wenlock CT Scan room minutes before visit by ministers


Mangalore Today News Network

Mangaluru , Jan 16, 2015:  The air conditioner in the CT scan room of the Government Wenlock Hospital in the city was  burnt in a fire which broke out in the room minutes before the scheduled visit of State Health Minister U Khader and  Medical Education Minister Dr Sharan Prakash Patil to the hospital.

UT Khader at wenlock


UT Khader at wenlock


UT Khader at wenlock


UT Khader at wenlock


UT Khader at wenlock


UT Khader at wenlock


UT Khader at wenlock


UT Khader at wenlock


UT Khader at wenlock


UT Khader at wenlock


UT Khader at wenlock


UT Khader at wenlock


UT Khader at wenlock


UT Khader at wenlock


UT Khader at wenlock

 

 

It is suspected that a short circuit in the AC wiring had led to the fire. Except the air conditioner no other equipment was damaged as the  safety personnel of th Hospital put out the fire immediately. Even fire service personnel rushed to the spot.

 The two ministers  who arrived at the hospital later on, inspected the CT scan room and interacted with the hospital authorities, staff and patients.

Speaking to media men later, the Health Minister said a short circuit led to the fire and that he has asked the authorities to repair the air conditioner at the earliest.

When asked about the newly launched Bharatiya Hindu Parishad by a Congress leader from Puttur, Khader said the Congress had nothing to do with the organisation. “ There is no harm in forming any organisation  provided there is peaceful and harmonious co-existence in the society,”he further added.



Write Comment | E-Mail | Facebook | Twitter | Print
Write your Comments on this Article
Your Name
Native Place / Place of Residence
Your E-mail
Your Comment
You have characters left.
Security Validation
Enter the characters in the image above