mangalore today
name
name
name
Monday, July 23
BoscossWhite Stone Apartmentsname

 

Fire damages shop at Padavinangady

Fire damages shop at Padavinangady


Mangalore Today News Network

Mangaluru, June 28, 2018: A fire mishap at the ’Gulf General Store’ at Padavinangady   on June 28, Thursday morning has caused much damage. An electric short circuit is suspected to be the cause of the fire.

 

fire 2


Grocery and bakery products were sold in this shop.  Goods worth several lakhs have been gutted in the fire.


Write Comment | E-Mail | Facebook | Twitter | Print
Write your Comments on this Article
Your Name
Native Place / Place of Residence
Your E-mail
Your Comment
You have characters left.
Security Validation
Enter the characters in the image above