mangalore today
name
name
name
Friday, August 17
BoscossWhite Stone Apartmentsname

 

Fire crackers explode in house, woman injured

Fire crackers explode in house, woman injured


Mangalore Today News Network

Mangaluru, Jan 14, 2016:  According to official reports, a woman was injured after the roof of her house fell down following an incident of exploding fire crackers; the incident was reported at Bajpe Tuesday night.


bajpe.


It is said that the incident took place in a house belonging to Siraj who supplied crackers for Yakshagana and car festivals. It is said that he used to keep crackers in an unused bathroom in his house; however, on Tuesday night, the crackers caught fire, which in turn led to a cylinder blast. Saheena who was in the house sustained severe injuries. On hearing a blast, neighbours came running out of their houses. The area was engulfed in thick smoke.

Bajpe police visited the spot; investigations are on


Write Comment | E-Mail | Facebook | Twitter | Print
Comments on this Article
Srinivas Anchan, Mudipu Wed, January-13-2016, 11:51

A strange explosion destroying the house. It was his madness to keep a load of crackers in the house. Poor lady suffering from the blast.

Amit K, Mangaluru Wed, January-13-2016, 10:33

It is legal and safe to keep a stock of crackers in the residence.

Write your Comments on this Article
Your Name
Native Place / Place of Residence
Your E-mail
Your Comment
You have characters left.
Security Validation
Enter the characters in the image above