mangalore today
name
name
name
Tuesday, July 07
namenamename

 

Belthangady : AC mechanic electrocuted

Belthangady : AC mechanic electrocuted


Mangalore Today News Network

Belthangady, June 02, 2020:    A young AC mechanic lost his life due to electrocution  while undertaking repair works at a house at Kakkinje on June 1, Monday.


Shiraz02june2020


The  deceased Mohammad Siraj who hailed from Attaje  had an AC mechanic shop at Ujire.   Though he was rushed to the hospital soon after the incident, he breathed his last on way.


Write Comment | E-Mail | Facebook | Twitter | Print
Write your Comments on this Article
Your Name
Native Place / Place of Residence
Your E-mail
Your Comment
You have characters left.
Security Validation
Enter the characters in the image above