mangalore today
name
name
name
Friday, November 16
Boscossnamename

 

Bantwal: Woman charred to death in fire mishap

Bantwal: Woman charred to death in fire mishap


Mangalore Today News Network

Bantwal, Oct 28, 2018: A woman was charred to death in a fire mishap in her house due to a spark ignited from the electrical wiring late night on  October 27, Saturday at Kavala Mudoor in Bantwal Taluk.


Woman charred to death in fire mishap


The deceased woman is Revathi (40). It is said  the woman was sleeping near a heap of firewood which also caught fire. Revathi’s mother was also asleep in the house when the mishap took place.

Punjalakatte Police are investigating the case.


Write Comment | E-Mail | Facebook | Twitter | Print
Write your Comments on this Article
Your Name
Native Place / Place of Residence
Your E-mail
Your Comment
You have characters left.
Security Validation
Enter the characters in the image above