mangalore today
name
name
name
Monday, September 24
Boscossnamename

 

Bantwal: Man Electrocuted while working in a electric pole

Bantwal: Man Electrocuted while working in a electric pole


Mangalore Today News Network

Bantwal Apr 22, 2016: In a tragic incident an electrician who had climbed an electric pole to repair power connection was electrocuted at Naduvalachil in Veerakamba Village on April 21st.

Suresh Poojary...The deseased has been identified Suresh Poojary (29)son of Narayana Poojary resident of Kelinja. He was about to shift his residence as he found default in power connection to his new home, he climbed electric pole for repair the connection which resulted Suresh to get electrocuted.

Suresh fell down from the pole with electric shocks , he breathed his last before he could get medical help. Suresh had married a year back and his wife was expecting delivery in few days.

Vittal Police and Mangaluru Electricity Supply Company officials visited the spot and undertook investigation. A Case stands registered about the incident in Vittal Police station.


Write Comment | E-Mail | Facebook | Twitter | Print
Comments on this Article
Manish, Bangalore Fri, April-22-2016, 1:49
His own carelessness cost his life . Sad for his wife who is expecting.
Harish Pojary, Puttur Fri, April-22-2016, 12:59
A sad incident. Why do people take risk unnecessarily. Sorry for the family of Suresh
Ganesh, Mangalore Fri, April-22-2016, 12:33
Don’t the MESCOM provide safety measures to the employees. RIP Suresh
Write your Comments on this Article
Your Name
Native Place / Place of Residence
Your E-mail
Your Comment
You have characters left.
Security Validation
Enter the characters in the image above